Pondicherry Urban Development Agency (PUDA)
Pondicherry Urban Development Agency (PUDA) is a registered society functioning since 1998 to alleviate urban poverty in the Union Territory of Pondicherry. It is a state level urban poverty alleviation cell created to implement centrally sponsored scheme of Swarna Jayanthi Shahari Rozgar Yojana (SJSRY). Now SJSRY has been restructured as National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM).
The Governing Body of the society consists of the following.
- Minister in charge of the subject for urban poverty alleviation
- Secretary (Local Administration)
- Director (Health & FWS)
- Director , Women & Child Development
- Director (LA) cum Project Director
- Director of Industries
- Manager, Indian Bank(Lead Bank)
- Five non-official members to be nominated in consultation with the Pondicherry Union Territory Government
For any suggestions, details and for any further information about the organization please contact:
|Project Director (PUDA)||-||0413 – 2336469|
|Project Officer Head quarters (PUDA)||-||0413 – 2223873|